Normally at this price there's more to do, but this 2 bedroom home is comfortable and ready for you to settle into or rent out immediately (rental expectations of $270). The home sits on a huge 1067m2 block, perfect for those looking to add value with a unit/townhouse sub-division or dual occupancy (subject to ICCA). This block is rich with potential! Due to personal circumstances, the seller needs the home sold - so get in quick!
• 2 bedrooms
• internal downstairs retreat
• Polished floorboards throughout
• Internal laundry with second toilet
• enclosed patio
• undercover garage
Property is located within minutes of:
• St Joseph's Primary School
• Brassall State School
• The Ipswich State High School
• Riverlink and Brassall Shopping Centre
• Warrego Highway to Brisbane & Toowoomba
• Daycare, medical, sporting and entertainment centres
• all with a bus stop located at the door
Most importantly, this amazing family home has been priced to sell quickly at only $200,000!!
You won’t find better value for money in a big family home – so be quick or it will be gone!
Don't be disappointed, call me now - I'm waiting for your call.
Listing Agents: Steve Athanates
First National Brassall, Booval, Ripley Valley & Karalee Prestige – We’ve Got Ipswich Covered
Join Forces with Ipswich’s True Super Agents
63A Pine Mountain Road, North Ipswich, Queensland, 4305, Australia