When purchasing a unit the location should be a key factor when choosing the right one to cater for your day to day needs. This great roomy unit is located in the very popular area of Yeerongpilly. All your everyday needs are at your fingertips both Primary and High Schools, convenience shop, Rod Laver Tennis Centre, Yeronga Park pool. Along with easy access to Major Hospitals, cafes and Major Universities.
If you want to catch a game of Rugby and enjoy a cool drink with friends South's Rugby Fields are a short walk. If dining out and catching up with friends and family then a short walk to the train station and five stops later you can be enjoying the culinary delights of the South Bank precinct and after why not catch a movie or enjoy the markets.
Outstanding Features of this great unit-
* Two oversize bedrooms with large built in robes and remote ceiling fans
* Access from both bedrooms outside to your own private courtyard area
* Main bedroom is services by ensuite with shower, vanity and w/c
* Second Bedroom is service by main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate w/c
* Large open plan area of dining, kitchen and lounge room
* Stylish kitchen with wall oven, cook top, rang hood and abundance of cupboard storage
* Great size benches for preparing meals and also can be used for a breakfast bar
* Enjoy alfresco dining in your very private balcony area. Great place to grow some herbs
* Great parking area with two secure car parks with remote panel lift doors
* Sharpen your golf skill and become a member of the Brisbane Gold Club just down the road
* Rental Appraised at $370pw
Purchasing a property within 5kms of the Brisbane CBD whether it's for investment purposes or to live you can't go to wrong with great capital growth potential. Whether you are a investor, first home buyers wanting to get into the market before it kicks up a gear or your downsizing and still want to stay in this great area no doubt you will find this an attractive unit. For your private inspections of this great unit please call me and we can arrange an inspection time.
6/15 Cardross Street, Yeerongpilly, Queensland, 4105, Australia