This beautifully renovated home sits on a large 800m2 corner block with rear yard access and heaps of room for a massive shed & pool.
Your first impression when you walk in the front door will amaze you. It is a long time since I have seen a quality renovation as good as this with attention to detail and loaded with so much appeal..... Just one look is all you will need!!
- A stunning 2pack kitchen with Caesar stone bench tops Blanco dishwasher, Blanco
Oven & hotplates plus plenty of drawers and cupboard space.
- 3 Good size built-in bedrooms
- Very stylish 2 way bathroom with modern feature tiles, Caesar stone bench tops and
handy wall mounted side cupboards with internal power points
- Large air-conditioned lounge and dining room with a study nook off to one side
- New quality carpet & flooring throughout the home
- New lights, new blinds & freshly painted on both levels
- Tiled front balcony overlooking Pat Hayes Park
- Rear deck overlooking the large backyard
- Internal steps to the air-conditioned rumpus room & 4th bedroom
- A terrific little kitchenette, second bathroom & toilet
- This bottom level would make a great teenager retreat or granny flat & it can be also
locked separately to the upstairs living
- A modern laundry with plenty of bench space
- Huge entertainment area with new roofing
- New glass balustrading on front & rear deck and new step treads as well
- Fully screened & garden shed
- New remote garage doors
Side yard access through double timber gates so bring your caravan or boat
This totally renovated home is a real surprise package with it's fresh, modern and clean lines. Walk to the Raceview shopping centre & refurbished Raceview Tavern
This commitment to perfection is putting the value back in your dollar!!!
12 Leopard Street, Raceview, Queensland, 4305, Australia