This solid brick home is situated in a quiet street in the Ripley Township and is only minutes' drive from Ipswich CBD, easy highway access to the Warwick bypass which Riverview train station can be accessed. If you need to get to Brisbane or the Gold Coast you can access the Centenary Highway. If you like to indulge in some retail therapy or would like a good restaurant then Orion Shopping Complex is on 12 minutes away. Local schools, hospital and University are 10 minutes by car and the area is serviced by the local bus company.
If you need that extra room for the kids to play or you would like a bigger shed than the one that is there this great property sits on over 1000m2 and is fully fenced. Location is
everything when you purchase and with the development of Ripley Valley and the Business district this would be a great opportunity to invest in an area that is going forward. The property was refurbished a few years ago and is still in great condition.
* Three good size bedrooms two with built in robes, main with air con
* Great 2pak kitchen with plenty of storage, Breakfast bar, dishwasher
* Stainless steel wall oven and glass cooktop with range hood.
* Good size lounge room with split system air conditioning
* Dining room is adjacent to kitchen and lounge room with access to entertaining area.
* Stylish bathroom with corner shower, separate bath, vanity and w/c
* Internal laundry with plenty of storage and linen cupboard just outside in hallway.
* Great entertaining area sit back and watch the kids play back yard cricket.
* Powered 6m x6m shed for all your toys, parking for two cars in front and a covered carport.
* 5000 litre water tank and garden shed for your yard equipment.
* Fully fenced yard
If this sounds
like something that you may be interested in please give me a call to book your private viewing of this great property.
37 Scotts Road, Ripley, Queensland, 4306, Australia