Terms and Conditions
Queensland Times (QT) – Broncos Home Match Double Pass Competition
- The Promoter is The Queensland Times Pty Ltd, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305;
ABN 94 009 658 244 Telephone: (07) 3817 1717.
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of the terms of entry. By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be permanent residents of Queensland and reside in the QT distribution area to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants who are under the age of 18 years must have parent/legal guardian consent to enter the competition.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- To enter, Contestants must collect and complete the entry form published in the QT newspaper between Monday April 17, 2017 and Wednesday April 19, 2017 (inclusive).
- Entry forms must be original newsprint. Photocopies, scanned images, web/digital prints, reproductions or any other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- Place the fully completed entry form in an envelope and address to QT- Broncos Home Match Double Pass Competition; then:
- Deliver to: 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305; or
- Send to: PO Box 260, West Ipswich Qld 4305.
- Entries must be received within the Promotion period (see Clause 14).
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however, any contestant can only win once.
- One original entry per standard envelope.
- While entry is free, the cost of delivering or posting entries is the responsibility of the contestant.
- The competition commences at 8:30am AEST Monday April 17, 2017 and closes at 10:00am AEST Friday April 21, 2017 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received outside the promotion period will be deemed invalid and will not be entered in the competition.
- Three (3) winners will be selected via random draw. Each winner will receive:
- 1 of 3 Double Passes (2 people) to the Broncos V Panthers game at Suncorp Stadium, Brisbane on Thursday April 27, 2017, RRP $82.00 each (incl. of GST).
- The winners must collect their prize from the QT office by 4:30pm AEST Thursday April 27, 2017 or prizes will expire due to limited season.
- Terms and conditions of entry to the Broncos Games as per double pass.
- The prizes are for the listed event only and cannot be used for any other event.
- Passes that are lost or stolen cannot be replaced.
- The prize does not include travel, accommodation, meals or beverages to and from or at the game.
- The total maximum retail value of the prize pool is $246.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and Recommended Retail Price and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- The prize winners will be selected from all valid entries in the competition via a random draw at the QT office, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld at 10:05am AEST Friday April 21, 2017.
- Prizes will be awarded following winner verification. The winners will be contacted by telephone.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter will not enter in to correspondence regarding the competition result or any other decisions the Promoter makes about the Promotion.
- The winner’s details will be published in the QT Public Notices on Monday April 24, 2017.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person by the winner from the QT office, and Government issued Photo ID is required to confirm identity and residence.
- Contestants aged under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian to collect the prize on their behalf.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- All prizes must be picked by the date specified in the Clause 14 (Prizes) of these Terms and Conditions.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
32. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner nor is The Promoter responsible for prizes that are lost or stolen after they have been released to the winner or for delivery via postage or courier.
33. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
34. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss because of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, about the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
35. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
37. We collect and use that information to provide you with our goods and services and to promote and improve our goods and services. We may also share your information with our related companies and any of us may be in contact for those purposes (including email and SMS).
38. Where you have entered a competition, we may disclose your personal information to authorities if you are a prize winner or otherwise required by law.
39. Further information on how we handle personal information, how you can complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, how we deal with a complaint of that nature, how you can access or seek correction of your personal information and our contact details can be located at www.apnarm.com.au/privacy
40. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion for marketing purposes. If you wish to opt out of sharing information with other companies, you can do this by writing to the Promoter at the address shown at Clause 1.