Terms and Conditions
QT – QT Kids Club Membership
- By becoming a member of the QT Kids Club, Parent/legal guardians agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Members must be aged from Birth to 12 years of age.
BECOMING A MEMBER
- All members must have consent from a parent/legal guardian before joining the QT Kids Club. The parent/legal guardian must tick the box on the form to confirm they consent to their child becoming a member along with their name.
- Membership forms must be original newsprint.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- Send or deliver the member form to:
- PO Box 260, West Ipswich Qld 4305; or
- 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305.
MEMBERSHIP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- A membership card with a unique membership number will be issued to the QT Kids Club Member.
- The QT Kids Club Membership Card entitles the member to enter the QT Kids Club competitions that run each Tuesday in the QT Newspaper.
- If a member enters the QT Kids Club competitions and is declared a winner the membership card must be presented upon collection of prizes.
- A parent/legal guardian must accompany the QT Kids Club member when collecting prizes on the member’s behalf.
- A parent/legal guardian must sign a Competition Release Form and provide identification before a prize can be allocated to that member.
QT KIDS CLUB BIRTHDAYS
- QT Kids Club members can submit a small photo to the QT to publish when the member’s birthday is due. Send the photo to email@example.com with “QT Kids Birthday Photo” in the email subject line with the child’s membership number, name and age.
- All QT Kids Club members’ birthdays are published on the QT Kids Club page the week of their birthday.
14. The following are ineligible to hold membership in the QT Kids Club:
(i) Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with QT Kids Club
(ii) The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
(iii) Members who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to gain membership and win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to grant membership to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the member gift or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
NOTIFICATION AND PUBLICATION
- Listings for member’s birthdays for each week in the QT Kids Club will be listed on the QT Kids Club page each Tuesday.
- All members acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All members must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of membership cards due to incorrect or incorrect delivery details provided by a Member.
- The Promoter also takes no responsibility for Membership cards lost or stolen after they have been released for delivery via postage or courier.
- The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as part of membership.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the members and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying The QT Kids Club member.
MEMBERSHIP AND PRIVACY
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
- To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.