THE May Crosses Festival (Cruces de Mayo) is celebrated in many parts of the world, but Cordoba has the most famous celebration.
We spent the day walking the town and visiting the private gardens and patios of the residents of Cordoba who decorate them especially for the public.
A truly authentic experience.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee