IN an interview on the Australian Open website, some of the top-ranked male players were asked what career paths they would have followed had they not been champion tennis players.
Predictably, many nominated football, although Novak Djokovic said a footballer or skier.
Flamboyant Frenchman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, however, said he could well have become a fireman.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
House 4 1 2
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee