Man dies after inhaling toxic fumes at home

A MAN has died after inhaling toxic fumes at home in Burpengary.
A MAN has died after inhaling toxic fumes at home in Burpengary. TREVOR VEALE/ The

A MAN has died after inhaling fumes at home in Burpengary.

Paramedics were called to Sobar St about 5pm on Christmas Eve where they found the man's body.

The man, 61, was believed to have inhaled concentrated chlorine fumes.

A Queensland Police Service spokesman said police were investigating the death but said it didn't appear to be suspicious.

Police will prepare a report for the coroner.

Topics:  christmas, queensland paramedic service, queensland police service



Local Real Estate

Featured Real Estate
FULLY SELF CONTAINED... $9500.00 From
Cabin $12.5K for 6 x 2.4 x 2.5m fully installed. D.I.Y $9.5k bare ...
D.I.Y. OR INSTALLED HOME... $9500.00 From
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes.  D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
HAVE FUN IN FERNVALE $360 per week
House 4 2 4
LAST CHANCE!!! PRICE... $397,000
House 4 2 3

Featured Jobs

Ipswich jobs listed daily

Featured Jobs
Asphalt Crew Member Brisbane Full Time
Head Chef | Award... Brisbane Full Time
Area Distributor Ipswich Contract


Local Partners

LATEST DEALS AND OFFERS

Local Jobs

Search for your next job now!
Learn More

Cars For Sale

Find cars for sale online now.
Learn More

Subscription Sale

Subscribe now for $1 for 14 days.
Learn More

Local Profile

Stay Connected

Get the news as it happens, in your inbox

You can change the newsletters you are subscribed to when you edit your profile

Edit Profile


Special Offers

Latest deals and offers

Horoscopes

Leo

You’re challenged in your work and this could be because of a difference of work ethics or philosophy. You need to compromise and work as...

read more

Marketplace

Special Offers & Promotions

Compare & Save