A MAN caught drink driving in his own driveway has been banned from the roads for nine months.
Khot Bul Goch, 30, was unlicensed and almost twice the legal limit when police spotted him in Ipswich.
Ipswich Magistrates Court heard when breath-tested Goch blew 0.095.
The full-time meatworker pleaded guilty and was fined $900 in addition to the ban.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie