POLICE are conducting traffic control on a busy road linking Ipswich to Ripley following a single vehicle crash.
A car collided with a drain on Fischer Rd, near Swanbank, about 9.15am.
No injuries have been reported, however police say there are concerns for several children on board.
Paramedics have arrived at the scene to ensure all occupants of the vehicle are safe.
The vehicle is blocking one lane.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee