QUEENSLANDERS with unregistered firearms have three months to register or hand their weapons in under a state-wide gun amnesty.
The State Government is offering unregistered firearm owners the chance to legalise or forfeit their arms to local registered dealers or police stations.
Tough new firearm laws, including mandatory five year jail sentences for convicted firearm traffickers, were passed through Parliament last year.
Cabin $12.5K for 6 x 2.4 x 2.5m fully installed. D.I.Y $9.5k bare ...
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie