A DINMORE man was is in a serious condition after he was stabbed twice in the abdomen last night.
Police have charged a 33-year-old man from Dinmore with acts intended to cause grievous bodily harm and wounding after an assault last night, which happened at around 6.40pm.
He was scheduled to appear in the Ipswich Magistrates this morning.
The 25-year-old victim was taken to the PA Hospital in a serious condition.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee