AN elderly man has been rescued from a sand cliff at Rainbow Beach.
The AGL Rescue Helicopter and Queensland Ambulance Service were called to help the man at Carlo Blow, 1km south of Rainbow.
The man was believed to be in distress but not injured.
He was being flown to hospital.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie