A BUS and car have collided at a busy North Ipswich intersection.
Police were called to the corner of Downs St and Lowry St about 7.35am.
No injuries have been reported.
Traffic lights at the intersection have stopped working.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee