TOUR de France winner and 2012 Olympic gold medallist Bradley Wiggins was taken to hospital after being involved in a traffic accident while on a training ride near his home in Lancashire.
He is believed to have damaged some ribs after a collision with a Vauxhall Astra.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie