Terms and Conditions: Queensland Times (QT) – A Dame, A Devil and A Diva Ticket Giveaway
- Readers agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Readers who are under the age of 18 years and wish to redeem a coupon for tickets must be accompanied by a parent/legal guardian to collect the tickets on their behalf.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is The Queensland Times Pty Ltd, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305. ABN 94 009 658 244.
REDEMPTION OF PASSES
- To obtain a free double pass (2 people) to A Dame, A Devil and A Diva, QT readers must collect a coupon from the QT newspaper commencing Friday April 8, 2016 and ending Friday April 15, 2016 (or until all passes have been redeemed) and be one of the first 10 readers to call into the QT office, 260 Brisbane Street, West Ipswich Qld 4305 with an original coupon to redeem their Double Pass.
- The coupon must be original. Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- There is a limit of one (1) double pass per reader.
- There are 10 double passes (2 people) available for readers to redeem, each with an original coupon. Each double pass is valued at $50.00 (inclusive of GST). Once all 10 double passes have been redeemed, no further coupons will be honoured and no further passes will be made available for redemption.
- Tickets can only be used for A Dame, A Devil and A Diva at the Ipswich Civic Centre on Thursday April 21, 2016. Tickets that are not redeemed for this event will be deemed to be forfeited.
- The total maximum retail value the passes is $500.00 (inclusive of GST). The Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a reader collecting a double pass is the sole responsibility of that reader.
- Double passes are non-transferable and can’t be redeemed for cash. The passes cannot be exchanged, or sold, or used in any other promotion.
- 10 Double passes for the event, A Dame, A Devil and A Diva, will be available for readers to collect from Friday April 8, 2016 from 9:00am and are only available until all passes have been redeemed. The giveaway ends on April 15, 2016. Any coupons presented for redemption after the 10 double passes have been collected will be deemed as invalid and no further passes will be available for redemption.
- The following persons are ineligible to redeem coupons:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this promotion;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- All readers acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All readers must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any double passes lost or stolen after they have been released to a reader.
17. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered.
18. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the reader and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the reader.
19. All coupons become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
21. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.